reef diving tours.
From $125.00 Duration: 3-5 Hours (approx.) Location: Runaway Bay, Qld
This unique Gold Coast offshore scuba diving tour is for advanced certified divers. Explore the Gold Coast’s deeper reefs and wrecks within Moreton Bay Marine Park. Dive on sites no one ever scuba dived before and help us exploring our backyard. This double dive is conducted in small groups with a maximum of 6 divers, making it a very special experience. Depths of our sites range from 12 to 40m. Dive sites include Campos Reef, 80Ft Reef, Sea Dragon wreck plus many other sites yet to be named by you!
About this scuba diving adventure
We constantly spent time on the ocean to look for new dive sites. We utilise the latest structure scan technology on our boats to scan the ocean floor and identify dive sites of interest. Besides our known Gold Coast dive sites, we have plenty of new dive sites yet to be explored within the 30-40m depth range. This tour is ideal for any advanced diver, wanting to dive deeper. We welcome technical divers and re-breathers. Be part of one of our exploration dives and help us mapping and naming these new dive sites. The sites we dive on are decided once we have crossed the bar and can fully assess the conditions. We will then choose the best sites available. No prior promises!
- Offshore Gold Coast scuba diving tour (2 tank dive)
- Dive the Gold Coast’s reefs and wrecks
- Advanced only boat dive trip to potentially unexplored dive sites
- Designated deep dive trips to 30-40m (check calendar)
- Re-breathers and technical divers welcome
- Small groups of 6-8 divers max
- Comfortable, custom built dive vessels
- Quality hire gear available (select on on booking page)
- Snacks, hot soup and tea provided in between dives
- Hotel transfers available (select on on booking page)
- Free parking at Marina
- Toilet and shower facilities available at the marina
Please see our prices below. They are also displayed throughout the online booking process. Simply add any extras such as hire gear items or hotel transfers on the checkout page and pay online without fees. Its super easy!
Double Dive Trips (2 tanks)
- Dives with your gear – $125pp
- Dives with tanks and weights – $135pp
- Dive gear hire – $5 to $15 per item
- Dives with full gear hire – $195pp
- Hotel transfer – $5pp
- Note: Selected trips with longer travel distance may have a higher base price (check calendar for latest pricing
- Be qualified as an Advanced Open Water Diver (30m) with any agency such as PADI
- For designated deep dives beyond 30m, a deep dive specialty or extended range dive certification is required to 40m. Don’t have one? Get it with us.
- Be comfortable with free decents and blue water safety stops
- You must use a dive computer and carry an SMB + knife
- Non-decompression dives!
MEETING POINT & CHECK-IN TIMES
All our advertised times are meeting times and not departure times. This trip departs from Runaway Bay Marina. Your booking confirmation and reminder emails will include the address and a map.
Our vessels are fast custom built dive boats. Our advanced boat is usually a 6m dive RIB with ladder, tank rack and shade canopy. Since we limit maximum numbers, there is heaps of space for equipment and to gear up and relax in between dives.
If you need a hotel transfer, this can be booked as an extra on the next page. The pickup time is usually between 45min and 60min prior to the advertised meeting time but depends on your location. We will confirm the exact meeting time via sms and email on the evening before the trip. Please be on time as the shuttle can’t wait.
In rare circumstances, if the conditions should turn unexpectedly we may need to stick to more shallower sites within the 12-18m mark. We try our best to schedule these advanced dive trips around the weather forecast but can not fully control the environment.