a platform to
When you regularly experience some of the world’s most premium dive sites, the connections you build with fellow divers don’t just begin and end at the bottom of the ocean. The Diving Collective is our social club built on the foundations of a mutual passion for the wonders of the ocean made up of members who join our Dive Adventures.
Frequently immersing ourselves in nature’s playground and fully unwinding as we discover unseen dive sites and marine life that astounds; The Diving Collective builds on shared experiences to create bonds that last a lifetime.
day trips + social
- North Stradbroke Island Day Trip (once per month)
- Byron Bay, Julian Rocks Day Trip (once per month)
- Cook island Day Trip (once per month)
- Wolf Rock Day Trip (Once every 8 weeks)
- Gold Coast Seaway Social Dive and BBQ (once every 6-8 weeks)
- HMAS Brisbane Day Trip
- ScuBAR – The catchup at the pub (quarterly)
Weekend dives across SEQ and beyond are at the core of our community, but The Diving Collective’s social activities extend to barbecues, dinners, weekend trips away and liveaboards, all with likeminded divers who also believe that diving is more than just a hobby; it’s a lifestyle. Join our Facebook group to start the conversation.
our dive. adventures.
All our trips are double dive trips unless specifically advertised as single dives. Our 6m dive boat is fast and comfortable. We also limit maximum numbers to 7 divers to ensure maximum comfort and enjoyment.
Our local reefs and wrecks, the mot famous being the Scottish Prince Shipwreck and Migaloo Reef are within short boating distance approximately 2 miles off the Gold Coast Seaway entrance. The reefs are flat rocky reefs with rising bommies. Visit our dive site page for detailed information. Highlights of all our dive trips include;
- 10 dive sites incl. The Scottish Prince and Migaloo Reef.
- 2 tank dive
- Dive guides available
- Snacks and hot soup in between dives
- Custom built 6m dive vessel
- Gear hire available
- Hotel transfers available