our dive. adventures.
We are the Gold Coast’s only PADI Dive Centre that offers offshore boat diving for certified divers to our local reefs and wrecks as well as daily discover scuba diving and snorkelling experiences within the Broadwater at Wave Break Island.
We run double dive and single dive tours up to 3 times per day. Our 6m dive boat is fast and comfortable. We also limit maximum numbers to 6 divers to ensure maximum comfort and enjoyment. Our local reefs and wrecks, the most famous being the Scottish Prince Shipwreck and Migaloo Reef are within short boating distance approximately 2 miles off the Gold Coast Seaway entrance. The reefs are flat rocky reefs with rising bommies. Visit our dive site page for detailed information. Highlights of all our dive trips include;
- 10 dive sites incl. The Scottish Prince and Migaloo Reef.
- 2 tank dive (private charters available)
- Dive guides and PADI instructors available
- Snacks and hot soup in between dives
- Custom built 6m dive vessel
- Gear hire available
- Hotel transfers available
the reef + wreck dive trip.
- The best value boat dive in South East Queensland
- Prerequisites: Open Water Diver (18m)
- Designated advanced dives available
- Departs from Runaway Bay Marina
- From $75pp
Grey Nurse Shark Diving Experience.
- June to November only
- Dive the local Grey Nurse Shark hot spots
- Day tours and weekends away
- 2 tank boat dives for certified divers
- Departs ex Surfers Paradise
- From $130pp
Introductory Diving + Snorkelling Tours.
- No experience required!
- PADI Discover Scuba Diving Program
- Calm protected dive site (Wave Break Island)
- Large poontoon vessel
- Daily departure from Main Beach, Marina Mirage
- From $69/$119pp (snorkelling/diving)